MAKE 2024 THE YEAR OF HONORING YOUR CREATIVE SELF
Is this you:
- As an arts professional you entered your field in order to live a creative existence, engage in meaning, create beauty, build connection...and now you are burned out and feeling about as far from your creative self as you can get?
- You have always loved art and creativity, but you chose a professional path that didn't honor that part of yourself. You feel disconnected from that passion that once burned deep inside you, but are afraid that you're "too far behind now" and other people get to indulge in creativity - you know...the ones who are good at it?
- You wish you were creative, but you believe you just didn't "get that gene"?
- It feels somehow dangerous to be creative, and everyone will judge you for even trying?
- You spend all your time supporting creativity in others, and neglect it in yourself?
IF SO, THEN 2024 IS THE YEAR FOR TURNING THAT AROUND!
Join us at The Art Elevator Collector's Club where we make space for you to connect with your creative self (yes - we all have one!) as well as have a safe space where you can ask all your art world questions from two seasoned art world professionals. We are ready, willing and able to answer your questions and bring transparency to the notoriously opaque art world.
What Exactly is the Collector's Club?