Art Appraisals for
All our written reports conform with the most stringent industry standards and are fully compliant with the Appraisal Foundation's Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP), as well as the requirements and standards of the International Society of Appraisers (ISA). These standards regulate appraisal methodology, report development, and ethical conduct. Reports written to these standards are the highest in the industry, and are accepted by the IRS, insurance companies, museums and financial institutions
ISA Qualified Appraisers:
- Have formal education in appraisal theory, principles, procedures, ethics, and law.
- Are up to date on the latest appraisal standards.
- Participate in continuing education and have been trained and tested to ensure their competence.
- Are specialists in the type of property you want appraised and have the expertise to know how to value it correctly.
- Are listed on the ISA website. You can find me at: The ISA website
To discuss your unique client needs, schedule a call below